Thursday, January 27, 2011

One soup on gnat I’m...

   This afternoon, I thought I heard my daughter say, 
“Foreign greedy Ents?”  
Why would she be talking about the trees in Lord of the Rings 
while she was cooking dinner?  

Oh…  “Four ingredients!”
   Such inspiration is not easily set aside…  It’s storytime!

***************

   One soup on gnat I’m, their whir too guise; Mr. Meaner end Mr. Ree.  Bow thud aye son thus aim twin tease icks fee mail aqua tenses.  Olive thug earl sad inner resting care actor wrist ticks witch a track did eat shove thumb ask you lunge end dare pea pole.

   Theme end id knot no witch won swear though write gore rills forth air low van effect shin.  List inning tooth auger rolls swan mourning, thesis swat wassa fur herd…

Miss Informed:  “I’m always at the wrong place at the wrong time.”
Miss Taken:  “I think they think I’m someone else.”
Miss Givings:  “Well… I’m not sure of anything anymore.”
Miss Use:  “No one notices my best qualities.”
Miss Calculate:  “Am I missing something here?”
Miss Creant:  “My bad.”
Miss Interpret:  “Not the way I read it.”
Miss Tifye:  “I don’t even know myself.”
Miss Shun:  “C’mon, girls; this way!”
Miss Tickle:  “Wait!  I feel weird about this.”
Miss Construe:  “O.k.  Her feelings are good enough.”
Miss Silaunch:  “Look out, girls; I’m comin’ through!”
Miss Fit:  “Did you know I can walk on my elbows?”
Miss Hap:  “Oops!”
Miss Judge:  “I’m not usually wrong… usually.”
Miss Fire:  “Fail.”
Miss Deal:  “It’s just not in the cards.”
Miss Match:  “What’s the difference?”
Miss Inout:  “Hey, where’d everybody go?”
Miss Quoted:  “I thought they said I said what they thought… I think.”
Miss Teek:  “Charmed, dahling.”
Miss Leading:  “Why won’t anyone listen to me?”
Miss Align:  “You gotta give it to 'em straight, sistah.”
Miss Speld:  “Ar ew shur?”
Miss Communicate:  “Hey!  That Mr. Meaner is my kind of guy!”
Miss Understood:  “I’ve never felt so in touch until I met Mr. Ree!”

   Wooden shun owe wit!  Though skies argon a bee soda lighted tube eel long toss hutch a door ring why fees!  Yukon pro bib league us switch once tern doubt tube either Mrs.
   Thee yen.... duh!
~ae

No comments:

Post a Comment