Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jesus ~ King of the Nations

 King of the Nations:
“There is none like You, O Lord;
You are great, and great is Your name in might.
Who would not fear You, O King of the Nations?
Indeed it is Your due!

“For among all the wise men of the nations
and in all their kingdoms,
there is none like You…
The Lord is the true God;

“He is the living God and the everlasting King. 
At His wrath the earth quakes,
And the nations cannot endure His indignation.”
Jeremiah 10:6-7,10

“And they sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God,
and the song of the Lamb saying,
‘Great and marvelous are Your works,
O Lord God the Almighty; righteous and true are Your ways,
King of the Nations!’” 

 “Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Your name? 
For You alone are holy;
for all the nations will come and worship before You,
for Your righteous acts have been revealed.”
~Revelation 15:3,4

“’For from the rising of the sun even to its setting,
My name will be great among the nations,
and in every place
incense it going to be offered to My name,
and a grain offering that is pure;
for My name will be great among the nations,’ says the Lord of hosts.”
~Malachi 1:11

“In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You,
for You will answer me. 
There is no one like You among the gods, O Lord,
nor are there any works like Yours. 

“All nations whom You have made
shall come and worship before You, O Lord,
and they shall glorify Your name. 
For You are great and do wondrous deeds;
You alone are God. 

“Teach me Your way, O Lord;
I will walk in Your truth;
unite my heart to fear Your name. 

“I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God,
with all my heart,
and will glorify Your name forever.”
~Psalm 86:7-12

No comments:

Post a Comment