Saturday, December 17, 2011

Jesus ~ Light of the World

Light of the World:
Again, therefore, Jesus spoke to them, saying,
"I am the Light of the world.
He who follows me will not walk in the darkness,
but will have the light of life."
~John 8:12

What is darker than a black crayon?
…a black marker.

What is darker than a black marker?                       
…a moonless night.

What is darker than a moonless night?
…a cave.

What is darker than a cave?
…outer space.

What is darker than outer space?
…a black hole.

What is darker than a black hole?
…my sin.

What is darker than my sin?
…to be without God.

“Light dawns in the darkness for the upright;
He is gracious, merciful and righteous.”
~Psalm 112:4

“Your Word is a lamp to my feet
and a light to my path.”
~Psalm 119:105

“Lift up the light of Your face upon us, O Lord.”
~Psalm 4:6

“…At one time you were darkness,
but now you are light in the Lord. 
Walk as children of Light...”
~Ephesians 5:8

Thank You, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment